COMPRESSION HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED TO ENHANCE A NUMBER OF POST-OPERATIVE PROCEDURES FOR MANY YEARS.
MODERN MEDICINE USES COMPRESSION THERAPIES FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- To minimize swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars.
- To reduce the risk of infection.
- To shape the contours and stabilize the implants.
- To reduce pain.
- To speed up the healing process.
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain a stable microclimate environment
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic effect
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odor
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts